篮彩吧百度贴吧 www.ifhdn.icu 《新目标英语八年级（下）期末综合复习题》：本论文主要论述了新目标英语论文范文相关的参考文献,对您的论文写作有参考作用。
1. To keep all the p_______ safe, the good bus driver died in the traffic accident.
2. When we have a short j_______, we should get a ride or walk.
3. There is lots of r_______ in the room. Please take it out.
4. She p_______ me with something delicious to eat just now.
5. If you feel lonely, you’d better have c_______ with your friends.
6. He worked very hard and he s_______ in passing the final exam at last.
7. They are c_______ surprised to watch the exciting show at the concert.
8. Are we interested in science and t_______ to imagine what the world will be like in 50 years?
9. Do you think China has the biggest p_______ in the world in 10 years?
10. The little girl always e_______ herself when she meets some difficulties.
（ ）1. —Why is Miss Li still in the teacher’s office?
—Maybe she _______ her homework yet.
A. doesn’t finish
B. hasn’t finished
C. haven’t finished
D. won’t finished
（ ）2. —Could you please sweep the floor?
A. I’m free
B. I have to do my homework
C. I’m thinking about it D. I have time
（ ）3. He was _______ tired _______ he could not go on walking.
A. too； to B. such； that
C. so； that D. very； that
（ ）4. If we Chinese work hard together, China dream will _______.
A. come out B. come true C. achieve D. come over
（ ）5. —It’s so hot today.
—Yes, it’s _______ than it was yesterday.
A. very hot B. much hotter C. the hottest D. much hot
（ ）6. She started crying at the top of her _______ as soon as she saw a snake on the road.
A. sound B. voice
C. noise D. shout
（ ）7. —Mum, I’m not feeling well.
A. What’s wrong B. Not at all C. All right D. No problem
（ ）8. He _______ Changsha for 3 months.
A. has left
B. has come to
C. has been to
D. has been away from
（ ）9. The students will have a picnic in the park _______ it rains tomorrow.
A. if B. Since
C. as soon as D. unless
（ ）10. —It’s a nice day, isn’t it?
—Yes. _______ go sightseeing and relax ourselves?
A. Why not B. Why don’t C. What about D. Let’s
（ ）11. Thanks for your invitation, but I’m sorry I can’t. I need to _______ my baby at home.